Tomfoolery

diggFurldel.icio.usFacebook

Tom Foolery was a Irish Catholic priest, who in the bleak midwinter saved over 60% of Irelands orphans by burning the other 40% as fuel. Though his actions have been criticised as harsh, he has nonetheless been canonised as the patron saint of patrons and orphans.

All content copyright Tom Crowley

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License